Sunday 16 October 2011

Victorinox+Rob Ryan





 Victorinox has teamed up with one of my FAVOURITE artists, paper cutting extraordinaire Rob Ryan to promote their revamped version on their classic penknife. Redesigned by Japanese designer  Kazuma Yamaguchi, it now sports the most modern slim and square shape. These knives remind my tomboy days when these were the coolest gadgets to carry around.  I don't think I'll make any art with it to be honest but I just want one!  I find it hard to put words into art without it looking pretentious.  So, I admire Ryan because he always manages to be witty and thought provoking, as well as making something so intricately beautiful; it actually makes me want to stare and consider it.  To make your own Rob Ryan cut out and for more info click here :http://victorinoxtomo.victorinox.com/en/#

No comments: